To receive email updates, new information, and upcoming events contact Lynn Tanner.
The Utah Fetal Alcohol Coalition relies on donations from individuals and groups to provide printed materials at events, pay for display booths at conferences, and support other training and outreach activities. To donate, please mail checks to the address listed above. We welcome in-kind donations of printing services, snacks at events, registration for booths at conferences, space for training events, and other goods and services. Please contact us to discuss your ideas for partnering to help improve the health and success of the children and families in your community.
Utah Fetal Alcohol Coalition Partners
The Utah Fetal Alcohol Coalition welcomes new members and partner organizations. To join or be placed on the email list for meeting and other announcements, please use the contact information above.
- Davis Family Advocate Program
- Indian Walk-In Center 866-687-4942
- March of Dimes, Utah Chapter 801-746-5540
- Parents and Siblings of Children with FASD
- University of Utah
- Department of Pediatrics 801-587-7400
- Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Alcohol Education 801-977-6800
- Utah Department of Health
- Pregnancy Risk Line and "Learn the Signs. Act Early." 800-822-2229
- Utah Birth Defect Network 866-818-7096
- Utah Department of Human Services
- Division of Child and Family Services 1-855-323-3237
- Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health 801-538-3939
- Utah Parent Center 800-468-1160
- Utah Substance Abuse Advisory Council, Commission on Criminal and Juvenile Justice 801-538-1031
- Weber Human Services
- Substance Abuse Prevention Services 801-625-3674